Regardless of whether this is your one-year anniversary or your 25th, you will want this day to be special. Surprising the love of your life with a romantic idea will be absolutely amazing for him/her – so do not hesitate to do it!
If you are running short on romantic anniversary ideas, here are some that may help you out:
- Cook a delicious candlelit dinner. True, this is an all-time classic but the reason it’s still so popular is because it’s actually romantic. Even if you are not an experienced “chef”, you will still be able to cook something tasty and to create a romantic atmosphere. All you need is genuine willingness to surprise your love and a bit of know-how gathered from books and the Internet.
- A house full of flowers. Who doesn’t love flowers? Order your wife’s favorite flowers and decorate the entire living room with them. She will most definitely love the idea!
- Do something silly and childish. Take your spouse out for an ice cream and cotton candy at the amusement park that is closer to you. Have some childish fun and shoot some pictures too.
- Create a slideshow with your favorite pictures. You can choose pictures from the wedding as well as other pictures too. Bring them together in a nice slideshow and make sure to include your “first dance” song as the soundtrack for your little anniversary movie. He/she will surely be touched!
- Spoil your special someone. Offer your spouse an entire day of “special treatments”. Bring him/her breakfast in bed, rent a carriage to take you away for dinner at a fancy restaurant, exchange gifts and make this day feel completely different than all the other days of your life as a couple.
If you are searching for a carriage to make your loved one feel special on your anniversary, don’t hesitate to contact Vintage Carriage Company. We have a wide range of carriages for all styles – and we would be more than happy to be part of your romantic surprise too!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Beraldo Leal
Few other things are more commonly associated with romance and with “they lived happily ever after” than the famous Disney movies. From Cinderella to Snow White, almost all Disney movies have something purely romantic in them.
- This is probably why Disney gets so much associated with weddings as well. If you want a Disney-like wedding and if you want to be the “princess” for a night at least, read on and inspire yourself from the following tips. You’ll definitely love them!
- Disney cake toppers. There are a lot of Disney couples dear to our hearts – and you can bring them to your wedding right on top of your cake. Pick your favorite couple and get cake toppers that look like them. Make sure you choose a couple that really symbolizes something for your love story!
- Glass slippers. Cinderella is probably one of the most romantic love stories ever told. Instead of your traditional white shoes, get a pair of glass slippers just like hers. They will look stunning and they will really make you feel like one of the most famous Disney princesses.
- Get a pumpkin carriage. Yes, you can actually do that! If you want to add this special twist to your wedding, don’t linger anymore on making this decision because it will definitely be worth it. There’s nothing to say “fairytale wedding” more than a Cinderella carriage!
Vintage Carriage Company can provide you with this type of carriage. Because we really want to make brides happy, we have come up with a carriage that actually looks as if it was torn from Disney’s Cinderella. Beautifully created and really gracious, this carriage will make you feel as if you are part of the story – and as if your own love story is no less worthy of becoming just as famous as Cinderella’s. Contact us and learn more about this!
Like most of the brides out there, you will want to feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day. Hiring a carriage for your Big Day can be a great choice, especially if you want this day to be special from all points of view. Our pumpkin carriage is a great pick for fall weddings – and even more than that, it is a great pick for a Thanksgiving wedding. Why would you go for it? Here are some of the things that may help you decide:
- Pumpkins are very much connected to fall and Thanksgiving and our carriage will fit perfectly into the landscape created by this season. Even more than that, a pumpkin carriage reminds of fairy tales – and what other better way to celebrate your love story is there than a tiny bit of a fairy tale come true?
- Our Cinderella carriage looks delicate and beautiful. The gorgeous design of this carriage is perfectly suitable for such an important day in your life. The white color, the intricate cover and the romantic appeal will make for stunning wedding pictures.
- All carriages are romantic and they have that vintage appeal that works so well with weddings. However, a pumpkin-shaped carriage will always make for an amazing choice for the most romantic brides out there and for the people who believe that fairy tales and miracles actually happen in real life as well.
- Imagine our Cinderella carriage parked in front of your wedding venue, waiting for you and your spouse to take off to your honeymoon! Imagine it bringing you to the wedding and making you feel like a true princess!
Come visit Vintage Carriage Company and take a look at our Cinderella/pumpkin carriage. We guarantee it will not turn into a real pumpkin by midnight and we guarantee it will make you feel like real-life royalty!
Photo source: flickr.com/ amboo who?
Winter weddings always remind us of fairy tales. Beautiful, elegant and festive, these weddings do require some attention to detail when it comes to creating the décor. However, as you will see it as well, everything will be worth it when you will feel like a true princess on your wedding day.
To add even more of that “fairy tale” feeling to your big day, don’t forget about our amazing winter wedding carriages. Arriving at your wedding in a carriage will make you feel unique and it will definitely make for great wedding photos too. And since we want you to be fully comfortable in your ride, we have gathered some tips to help you “cozy up”. Read on and find out more.
- Even if California is warmer in the winter than other states, don’t forget to get a nice cape or shawl to cover yourself up. Your ride may not be very long, but you will definitely want to avoid feeling cold. A cape will keep you warm and it will perfectly complement your dress too.
- Decorate your carriage with some flowers and/or ribbons to “warm up” its look. To create a sense of balance, use the same flower arrangements/ribbons as you will use for your wedding venue too.
- Our carriages can fit into any wedding color theme you may choose. From deep red to beautiful greens, the upholstery of your chosen carriage can match your winter wedding theme.
- Even more than that, our Santa Sleigh will definitely add a very festive feeling and it will be able to make you feel like the true Queen of this winter!
Come and pay us a visit at Vintage Carriage Company to find out more about our carriages. We will be more than happy to be part of your big day so do not hesitate to contact us!
Photo source: flickr.com/adamquirm
Weddings are among the happiest moments in people’s lives. Therefore, it is more than natural that they want everybody they care about to be there for them when they are “tying the knot”. Even more than that, it is perfectly natural that people want their wedding guests to feel great being there as well.
If you want to include your guests in a special dance, you should definitely do it because this will make them feel special and it will be a great way for you to thank them for having come (a long way) to be there for you. How do you do this though? Here are some tips to consider:
- If you want something very special, you could create a first dance coreography that includes the groomsmen and the bridesmaids at the end of it as well. Ask your DJ or your band to invite all the other people to dance as well and you will thus be able to include all of your friends and relatives into your most special dance.
- Think of group dances that are very fun, such as YMCA, Thriller and limbo songs as well. These songs usually get people off their seats and on the dance floor and they really make for great times (and for very fun pictures too!).
- You could create a special moment for all of your guests as well. For instance, inviting all the couples to dance on a romantic song will most likely get most of the guests off their seats. As for those who did not come with a pair, encourage them to find one for this dance!
Yes, your wedding day will be amazing and your special dances will definitely be part of the magic. But if you want this day to be unforgettable, do take into consideration the option of a horse drawn carriage. Timeless and romantic, such means of transportation will allow you to feel like a true prince and princess living your own fairy tale. Vintage Carriage Company has a beautiful collection of carriages in store for you – so make sure to come and check them out!
Photo source: flickr.com/Joshua Duggan
On your wedding day, you will want to feel like real royalty. After all, this is an extremely important day in one’s life and many of you would go a long way (both literally and figuratively) when it comes to making sure this day is really perfect from all points of view.
Having a horse drawn carriage to carry you to the ceremony (or from it, for that matter) is an amazing way to make yourself feel really special. Yet, like every bride-to-be and groom-to-be out there, you will want to personalize everything at your wedding – including your carriage. How do you actually do that? Here are some ideas to keep in mind:
Flower arrangements. If you want your carriage to look feminine, beautiful and festive, don’t forget to decorate it with flower arrangements. Bring your own personality into the mix and use flowers that really speak about who you are and about the heart-warming love story between the two of you.
- The inside of the carriage. Many carriage companies have similar carriages with different colored upholstery which may allow you to choose a particular color for your carriage. Green, red and black make for the most commonly encountered choices and choosing one of them can really add some personality to your carriage as well.
- The horses. Your carriage’s horses deserve to be nicely “dressed” for your big day too! The addition of flowers or ribbons to mane or tail can allow them reflect your style. This is another way in which you can personalize the appearance of your horse drawn carriage and to add some “festive feeling” to it as well.
- The type of carriage you choose can speak about yourself as well. For instance, a Cinderella carriage will speak about your romanticism, while a large carriage that accommodates more people can speak about what you believe to be important in life.
Here at Vintage Carriage Company, we offer you multiple ways in which you can “splash” your wedding horse drawn carriage with some personality. Come visit us, take a look around and you will definitely be convinced that our carriages are worthy of your big day!
Photo source: Vintage Carriage Company