Sadly, death is part of our lives and when it takes someone we love away from us, the feeling can be excruciatingly painful. At the same time though, most people will want their family members’ and friends’ funerals to reflect a lifetime of beauty, grace, good deeds and dignity.
The transportation you choose for a funeral can be quite important when it comes to offering your beloved the kind of farewell he/she is truly worthy of. Here are some ideas for a classy winter funeral transportation:
- A horse-drawn glass sided hearse. This will add elegance to the way your beloved friend or family member is transported. The enclosed casket space in the hearse and its entire design will add dignity to such a difficult moment.
- An undertakers wagon. If you don’t want the casket to be transported in a closed space, an undertakers’ wagon is a good choice for you. This will leave you with enough space to add the flowers and the funeral flower arrangements on top and on the side of the casket.
- A motorcycle-drawn hearse. If you want your friend or family member’s funeral to reflect what their life was about, a motorcycle-drawn hearse will be a good option for you. Dignified and non-conformist, this type of funeral transportation is a good option especially for those who lived their lives in a non-traditional way – and would have liked their funeral to be the same.
Here at Vintage Carriage Company, we want to be there for you in these times of challenge. We know the death of a loved one is very difficult and we know just how painful it can be. Our hearses and wagons stand at your disposal for the funeral transportation so please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about them.
November is slowly fading out and, together with it, we all know that the winter holidays are approaching. If you want your 2015 New Year’s Eve party to be unforgettable, take into consideration celebrating it under the stars.
There are thousands of reasons that make this kind of countdown party amazing and following, we will describe the best ones. Read on and convince yourself to “greet” 2015 under the beautiful “décor” created by the sky.
- If you will be celebrating this NYE with someone special, attending and outdoor party will feel romantic and beautiful. The weather outside will not even matter as long as you are with someone whose presence you truly enjoy!
- This kind of party makes for pictures that will always remind you of some of the most beautiful moments in your life.
- You don’t have to spend the entire party on the outdoors – just choose a venue that will be able to provide its guests with a terrace or with an outdoor space where they can enjoy the magnificence of the beautiful sky. Also, if you want to enjoy the beautiful view while on the inside of the venue as well, pick a place that has glass walls that will allow you to take a look at the starry sky.
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve outdoors also means that you’ll get the best “seats” for the firework shows. If you live in an area where these are spectacular, you will enjoy them more than ever.
For a magic New Year’s Eve, hire a carriage as well. Vintage Carriage Company has a large variety of carriages available for rental for the NYE party-goers out there. From carriages who can accommodate one or two people to carriages that can accommodate a small group of friends, we have everything you may need so don’t forget to check us out.
Photo source: flickr.com/angela7dreams
Winter is not even by far the “cold season” everyone thinks it is (not even for those living in the North). In fact, winter is all about inner warmth, beauty and light – and Christmas proves it to us every single year.
The laughter of a little girl receiving her favorite doll, the excitement of a boy playing with his new police car toy, the joy around the Christmas table – these things cannot be compared to anything. And if you are planning for a big Christmas party this year, you are among the fortunate ones who will be able to give and receive joy from your guests.
- A Santa Sleigh can be a magnificent and fun addition for a Christmas party, regardless of how young or old your guests are. From the little ones to the childish adults, everyone will enjoy such a nice addition and everyone will love it. And if this is not a strong enough reason, here are some others:
- If there will be kids at the party, they will get the chance to enjoy a “genuine” Santa. Forget about the Santa who simply walks into the room and welcome the REAL Santa who comes in his sleigh to bring happiness for kids and adults alike.
- Imagine the fun pictures people will shoot with this! Really, you don’t get to sit in a Santa Sleigh every day and you could really make some people have great fun at your party with such an addition.
- For a spectacular entry, get a Santa Sleigh. Even if you are not the real one, coming to your party this way will be a memorable joke indeed!
Vintage Carriage Company can provide you with the fairy-tale Santa Sleigh you want. Come visit us and find out more about our beautiful sleighs!
Like most of the brides out there, you will want to feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day. Hiring a carriage for your Big Day can be a great choice, especially if you want this day to be special from all points of view. Our pumpkin carriage is a great pick for fall weddings – and even more than that, it is a great pick for a Thanksgiving wedding. Why would you go for it? Here are some of the things that may help you decide:
- Pumpkins are very much connected to fall and Thanksgiving and our carriage will fit perfectly into the landscape created by this season. Even more than that, a pumpkin carriage reminds of fairy tales – and what other better way to celebrate your love story is there than a tiny bit of a fairy tale come true?
- Our Cinderella carriage looks delicate and beautiful. The gorgeous design of this carriage is perfectly suitable for such an important day in your life. The white color, the intricate cover and the romantic appeal will make for stunning wedding pictures.
- All carriages are romantic and they have that vintage appeal that works so well with weddings. However, a pumpkin-shaped carriage will always make for an amazing choice for the most romantic brides out there and for the people who believe that fairy tales and miracles actually happen in real life as well.
- Imagine our Cinderella carriage parked in front of your wedding venue, waiting for you and your spouse to take off to your honeymoon! Imagine it bringing you to the wedding and making you feel like a true princess!
Come visit Vintage Carriage Company and take a look at our Cinderella/pumpkin carriage. We guarantee it will not turn into a real pumpkin by midnight and we guarantee it will make you feel like real-life royalty!
Photo source: flickr.com/ amboo who?
Winter weddings always remind us of fairy tales. Beautiful, elegant and festive, these weddings do require some attention to detail when it comes to creating the décor. However, as you will see it as well, everything will be worth it when you will feel like a true princess on your wedding day.
To add even more of that “fairy tale” feeling to your big day, don’t forget about our amazing winter wedding carriages. Arriving at your wedding in a carriage will make you feel unique and it will definitely make for great wedding photos too. And since we want you to be fully comfortable in your ride, we have gathered some tips to help you “cozy up”. Read on and find out more.
- Even if California is warmer in the winter than other states, don’t forget to get a nice cape or shawl to cover yourself up. Your ride may not be very long, but you will definitely want to avoid feeling cold. A cape will keep you warm and it will perfectly complement your dress too.
- Decorate your carriage with some flowers and/or ribbons to “warm up” its look. To create a sense of balance, use the same flower arrangements/ribbons as you will use for your wedding venue too.
- Our carriages can fit into any wedding color theme you may choose. From deep red to beautiful greens, the upholstery of your chosen carriage can match your winter wedding theme.
- Even more than that, our Santa Sleigh will definitely add a very festive feeling and it will be able to make you feel like the true Queen of this winter!
Come and pay us a visit at Vintage Carriage Company to find out more about our carriages. We will be more than happy to be part of your big day so do not hesitate to contact us!
Photo source: flickr.com/adamquirm