Theme weddings are very popular in Northern California. Whether you’re going vintage, rustic, fairytale, or glamor, there are five things you’ll definitely need.
- A great dress. Whatever your theme, you gave to look the part. This can mean different things for each style, but having a stand-out dress is always a must.
- Excellent food and drink. This is something that your guests are sure to remember. Give them a delicious meal and great drinks. Themed drinks are always a hit, too!
- A fantastic venue. Every wedding needs a venue that matches its style. Don’t be afraid to go with someplace unusual if it fits your wedding’s style.
- A meaningful ceremony. The ceremony is the biggest moment of any wedding, so take your time planning it. Carefully consider your vows, music, and officiant to get the wedding ceremony that will truly reflect the love you have for each other.
- Fabuous transportation. Getting from point A to point B shouldn’t be a chore on your wedding day. You’ll want something that really stands out as you go to your venue, and something that will feel very special as you and your new spouse leave the ceremony. A carriage can work with any theme and will certainly have the wow factor you want.
We can help you check transportation off your list. Get in touch today to find out how you can use a carriage for your Northern California wedding.
Photo: Flickr/Anna Maria Liljestrand